Do you find that your conservatory or orangery is too hot in summer, but tool cold in winter? A replacement tiled conservatory roof could be the perfect solution.
Conservatories and orangeries getting too hot or cold is a common problem that many people experience, and can mean that the room ends up underused. The problem is down to poor energy efficiency. Glass doesn’t hold in heat as effectively as insulated brick walls or insulated tiled rooves. The large surface area of glass roofing means that conservatories and orangeries heat up and cool down very quickly.
SupaLite roofing is an innovative solution to the problem. These extra lightweight tiled roof systems insulate your conservatory or orangery much more effectively than glass, making the space more useable. If you are looking for a high quality tiled conservatory roof, look no further than SupaLite. Here at iGlaze we’re certified suppliers of SupaLite roofing.
Advantages of SupaLite
The SupaLite roof system has been designed to be installed as a retrofit onto existing conservatory rooves.
- Incredible u-value of 0.18
- Meets building regulations
- Choice of tile and slate colours
- 10 year guarantee on roof components and a life expectancy of 60 years on tiles
- Lightweight aluminium structural frame
- Full range of colours
- A choice of internal ceiling finishes
- Easy to install to existing window frames
SupaLite and building regulations
The SupaLite roof has undergone extensive testing and complies with the changes to Building Regulations in September 2010. You can specify a tiled, solid or lightweight roof for every insulated conservatory roof design and configuration.
- Lightweight aluminium beams, rafters and eaves and tanalised timber batons support the roof
- Lightweight tiles or premium slate tiles fitted over SupaLite breathable membrane
- Three layers of insulation including exterior plywood, PIR insulated board and insulated plasterboard
- Guttering available in four colour finishes
To discuss replacement conservatory roof options, call iGlaze today on 01767 765 440 for a no obligation quote.